For our Client big international company specialized in Human Resources area, we are looking for HR Advisor with Dutch or German. If you would like to gain your first corporate experience this offer is for you!
You will be responsible for:
- Solving employees issues related to HR area (what kind of trainings the company can provide for the employees, preparing documents related to on-boarding and off-boarding, absences, providing information about maternity live, annual live or benefits)
- Providing guidance to employees on HR system (putting the documents into the system HR)
- Supporting other team members
- Taking care of high standards of customer service
- Excellent written and oral skills of Dutch
- Very good command of English language
- Motivation and willingness to work in HR area
- Positive, enthusiastic and proactive
- Interpersonal and team building skills
- Private medical dentist care
- Multisport card
- Great atmosphere
- Possibility to grow inside of the organisation
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.