Grafton Recruitment is currently looking for candidates who are ready to take a position of
Team Leader in General Ledger department
Our Client is new-opened shared services center in Wroclaw.
- Support documentation to our external auditors for both the Global US-GAAP Audits and local statutory filings.
- Preparation of associated balance sheet reconciliations for cash, cash-in-transit, suspense, clearing accounts, and intercompany globally.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of bank reconciliations for all bank accounts and other balance sheet relating to cash. Ensure outstanding items are investigated and recorded.
- Conducts team members training to include initial new hire and cross-training sessions.
- min. 7 years of experience in GL area.
- High/University education in Economics, Accounting or Finance.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to enhance process and controls.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach.
- Private medical care.
- Multisport card.
- Vouchers for tickets to cinema, theatre, etc.
- Individual career path.
- Participation in travel cost.
- Annual bonus.
- Transport allowance.
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/oferty-pracy/finanse-bankowosc-ksiegowosc/
Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Accountancy | Finance SSC / BPO | Finance | Accountant | Specialist | Team leader | Accounts payable | Accounts receivable | General ledger | Migration | Transition | SAP | Improvement | Implementation | Green field | Specjalista ds. księgowości