Do you speak German? Would you like to work in multicultural company? Are you an enthusiast of new technologies?
Great! YOU are a person for who we are looking for!
Our Client, the global leader providing business solutions, is waiting for you in the heart of Poland!
Have you ever thought to relocate to Bydgoszcz? If yes, you’re lucky because our Client is located there – in the most innovative Business Centre in Poland. If not, give me a chance to change your mind.
What’s about the responsibilities?
- Providing the phone and e-mail support for the foreign languages speaking users (Germany, Switzerland, Austria)
- Being responsible for keeping the phone calls and correspondence in foreign languages
- Supporting the Clients in diagnosis and problems solving
- Providing solutions and ideas to meet the needs of users
- Preparing reports
- Customer support experience will be an asset (not required)
- Very Good German (minimum B2)
- Very good communication skills
- A lot of patience & empathy
- Team spirit!
- Optimism :)
- Experience in international environment in multilingual team
- Relocation package that will help you easily moving to Central Poland
- Full time job contract
- Clear carrier path and possibility of further development in organization
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Access to such infrastructure as a nursery school in-house to take care of your family and multiple employee events
- Access to language courses and professional trainings
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/business-support-centres/
Multilingual and Customer Service | Customer service | IT | Advisor / counsellor | Assistant | Translator / interpreter | 1st line | Technical | Customer | Language | Junior | Helpdesk | Incoming call |