Our client is an international company with a combination of engineering design, research and development and support locations worldwide. The company uses industry-leading R&D, state-of-the-art test facilities, in-house manufacturing and quality control. Drawing on a distinguished 30 year heritage of developing cutting-edge technology our client is focused keeping their customers' needs at the core of everything they do.
They are looking for Engineers to join its market-leading design team at its Krakow office. The successful applicant can expect to join a growing development team. While being able to work closely with others, he or she will also need to demonstrate the ability to work independently.
Candidates for this position will become part of a dynamic team developing applications for embedded devices. Responsibilities include:
- Architect, design and develop high quality web applications from scratch (modularity , in-app routing, servers-side communication and data flow strategy).
- Design and develop code as well as unit and component tests within a continuous integration environment.
- Develop scripts to automate and streamline development activities
- Co-ordinate with Product Owner, team members and other stakeholders to meet business objectives.
- Participate in project planning sessions and provide estimates
- Understand the product and domain in order to write technical specifications.
- Stay up-to-date with what it’s relevant in the web technologies market
- Configure and maintain release and deployment environments
- Participate in manual end to end system QA testing
- A degree in software engineering or equivalent
- Experience with one or more scripting languages e.g. python
- Strong knowledge of node.js and its web frameworks e.g. express.js, io.js, sails.js, meteor.js, mean.js
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Experience in utilizing C++ in building and designing node.js native extensions
- Experience using unit and component test frameworks e.g. TUT, Google Mock and Test, Robot Framework
- Experience in designing/creating test automation processes for both client and server side components
- Experience Designing UX/UI solutions for various screen sizes, platforms and different performance capabilities.
- Experience in designing multi-node software solutions(interfaces, messaging, data storing, caching)
- Knowledge of interprocess communication mechanisms e.g. D-Bus, sockets
- Knowledge of HTML5 features
- Knowledge of networking and serial protocols e.g. TCP/IP, Modbus, CANbus, HDLC.
- Knowledge of web-app building and releasing process(grunt, gulp, webpack)
- Basic knowledge of relational databases e.g. SQLite
- Practical experience developing for embedded platforms
- Experience working in an Agile environment with continuous integration.
- Opportunity to develop your skillset within international environment while working with innovative solutions
- Dealing with unique engineering technologies which are being powerded by its own outstanding employees
- Work in a dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Competetive salary, benefits package and a permanent contract
Inne notatkiAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/