A Swiss provider of technologically advanced solution for banking and financial services is opening its new Shared Service Centre - in Warsaw.
Newly created structures offer wide range of opportunities for development and work with advanced solutions within financial administration.
We are building the whole team from scratch and we are kindly inviting candidates to take part in the recruitment and together build a new brand on Polish market.
Duties will include:
- responsibility for specific events in the lifecycle
- day-to-day plan and data maintenance on the administration platform
- responsibility for specific operational and administrative tasks
- close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders - set up system configuration
- leading and managing the timeline for specific processes with key stakeholders
- min. BA title in e.g. finance, economics, accounting
- fluent English
- very good Excel skills
- graduates are welcome
- previous experience in financial services, administration
- understanding of database work will be a great asset
- customer orientation.
BenefitsThe company offers a whole range of standard corporate benefits.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta