Grafton Recruitment is currently looking for a Financial Analyst for one of our Clients.
This is an opportunity to work for one of the largest companies in Financial area which have built own center of excellence and provides services for global clients.
- Review, analysis and building of financial reports, P&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;L statements and balance sheets.
- Validation of financial operations: currency risks, founding and sales of assets.
- Abilities in area of treasury product accounting.
- Participation in month end GL closures and balances substantiation.
- Introducing of process improvements and automation of manual processes.
- Cross organization work coordination.
- Maintaining processes in compliance with Global Market standards requirements.
- Degree in area of Accounting, Finance, Economy, Econometrics or Applied Mathematics.
- Qualifications in area of International Finances (CIMA, CFA, ACCA) would be an asset.
- Experience with work in multinational organization acting on Global Market.
- Knowledge of international accounting and reporting standards: US GAAP, IFRS or IAS reporting framework.
- Proficient level of English allowing to easily communicate in multinational environment.
- Extended skills in use of MS Excel and Access software. Skills in VBA or SQL would be an asset.
- Strong analytic skills and problem solving skills. Proactive approach and enthusiastic and ambitious attitude.
- Competitive salary
- Stable conditions of employment
- Social benefits e.g. private healthcare, Multibenefit card, parking place, nursery for children
- Clear career development possibilities
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Analyses | Banking | Finance SSC / BPO | Finance | Investment | Accountancy | Specialist | Administrator | Advisor / counsellor | Analyst | Assistant | Auditor | Controller | Officer / clerk | Accountant | Corporate | Business | Product | Process | Finance | Financial | Department | Data entry | Due dilligence | Business unit | Back office | Administration | AML | Compliance | US GAAP | Treasury | VAT | Valuation / pricing | Reporting | Risk | GAAP | Excel | General ledger | Analityk finansowy