For our Client we are looking for experienced professionals to obtain the position of Financial Analyst.
Our Client is a global organization providing modern electronic and software solutions for both individual and business clients. Due to dynamic development of its businesses in Wroclaw, an interesting opportunity has arise to work in multinational financial team of talented individuals.
Your main duties will cover:
- Gathers financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting
- Drives forecasting process (weekly, monthly, long term)
- Represent financial results- internally and externally
- Supporting EMEA Business Management Units
- Master's/Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience in a financial or accounting environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interface, present and communicate successfully with all levels of management and large groups.
- Analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of English.
BenefitsWe offer you:
- An interesting work in the international environment with an unique opportunity to take part in interesting and professional trainings and to plan your own career path,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment,
- Attractive Compensation Package
- Temporary contract
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=finanse-bankowosc-ksiegowosc