For our Client, global company specialized in global collections, we are looking for Finance Manager.
- Management of the finance teams of CEE region (Germany, Poland)
- Execution of budgeting & control activities, month closure activities.
- Deliver through the available structures, Group Finance and local partners the daily financial processes and procedures.
- Preparing accurate, timely and regular financial statements, responsible for recording and executing the day to day financial transactions
- Define and implement the CEE regional Finance Plan
- Ensure that Collections complies with all audits, accounting and reporting requirements
- Review and evaluate cost reduction opportunities and Identify and Initiate measures to improve short-term and long-term profitability
- Take a lead in projects within unit
- Bachelor’s or University degree in accounting, or equivalent work experience
- Strong previous accounting experience in a service environment, some experience as a controller would also be advantageous
- Developed analytical skills and attention to details
- Business focused attitude with a drive for process and results
- Knowledge of accounting standards and tax regulations
- Good knowledge of International Accounting Standards
- Good knowledge of Oracle Finance and/or Hyperion
- Fluent knowledge of English language (both speaking and writing)
- Good knowledge of German would be an advantageous
- Willingness to travel Internationally
- A dynamic, international work environment
- Training and Support to reach your full potential including the opportunity for continuous professional development
- Attractive terms and conditions, including bonus and a range of flexible benefits and rewards.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=finanse-bankowosc-ksiegowosc