Our Client is one of the most prestigious companies worldwide, providing professional services for business clients. For this Client, we are looking for Exchange Engineer, who will take part in building of new IT Centre in Warsaw.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the performance across the spectrum of Messaging infrastructure and services,
- Diagnosing and resolving problems,
- Supporting high-capacity, high-availability, business-critical applications and services,
- Improving and implementing email security and anti-spam tools,
- Planning changes and improvements of the Messaging infrastructure,
- Analysing performance data and making recommendations for availability and security optimization,
- Participating in international projects,
- Acting as a subject matter expert for younger colleagues,
- Communicating with international business units and technical teams,
- Participating in transition of roles, knowledge and processes.
- Established commercial and technical expertise of systems management, monitoring and recovery across the
- Minimum 4 years' of experience across Messaging related technologies,
- Preferably graduate from College/University within Computer Engineering,
- Solid understanding of Exchange Server 2010, experience with 2016 would be an advantag,
- Experience in Unified Communications MS Lync 2013/Skype for Business with video / collaboration tool integration, supporting Exchange 2010 UM for voicemail,
- Good understanding of Symantec Enterprise Vault, AD / DNS management, SMT, remote working Solutions, OWA, Windows server OS 2008/2012, Mimecast, etc.
- MCSE, MCP is an advantage,
- Fluency in both Polish and English is a must,
- Working knowledge of ITIL,
- Business approach, service orientation, attention to details,
- Excellent client/customer facing skills,
- Ability to work with many business units, excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit!
- Being a part of international start-up project,
- Opportunity to work for international, prestigious company,
- Full time job contract,
- Attractive salary,
- Private medical care and life insurance,
- Sport card,
- Access to professional trainings.
Inne notatkiIf you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/oferty-pracy/it-komunikacja/