Our Customer is a leading global manufacturer of precision instruments. The Company is the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications. The Company also holds top-three market positions in several related analytical instruments and is a leading provider of automated chemistry systems used in drug and chemical compound discovery and development. In addition, the Company is the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of metal detection systems used in production and packaging.
End-User Trainer for SAP CRM
The Business Process Trainer team is located in Warsaw and serves the End-Users across the world. The team is structured by business processes, and to strengthen the Sales and Marketing team we are looking for an additional trainer. The goal is to support our Business Transformation Program Blue Ocean and to ensure a successful business go live with well-prepared End-Users.
The primary focus of this position is to drive the Sales and Marketing business process trainings (e.g. SAP Order Management, SAP Quote Management, SAP Opportunity Management, SAP Billing) for the nominated End-Users.
- Be owner of the dedicated Business Process training material and ensure that it is up-to-date,
- Create and maintain data in SAP training system which will be used within the training exercises,
- As a member of the Business Process Trainer team, play a proactive role to continuously reshape and redefine the portfolio of the training team,
- Provide End-User business process trainings to locations across the world (travel is necessary),
- Build a good relationship with the counterpart within the Functional Integration Team,
- Work proactively and collaboratively across the Blue Ocean program to ensure the best preparation / training for End-Users.
- Proven track record in SAP CRM Business Process execution (gained as an End User or business consultant) within a large organization and/or within a complex and dynamic environment,
- Strong familiarity with creation of documentation, guidelines or training material (in English),
- First experience as a trainer (preferred in technical/IT area) would be an asset,
- Excellent presentation and communication skills,
- Experience in international environment,
- A high level of commitment and energy, ability to work under pressure, with tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and set the right priorities in accordance to the program priorities,
- Willingness to travel up to 75% (across the world),
- English proficiency is a must, other languages are a plus,
- Formal qualifications: university degree or equivalent,
- Knowledge of popular training tools would be an advantage.
- Interesting and challenging career path in a successful leading multinational organization,
- Trainings and professional development,
- Ability to work with the newest IT technology and solutions,
- Attractive benefit package (extended medical care, group life insurance, MultiSport Card/ Cafeteria program and others).