Our Client, the leading European e-commerce company, is looking for new joiners to the team, which currently consists of 300 interdisciplinary Specialists and Managers from more than 30 countries who work at 10 locations across Europe in Sales and Marketing, IT, Operations and Administrative departments. To maintain the success going forward, they are looking for individuals who can develop business and contribute to the creation of a positive corporate culture by not only demonstrating versatile professional expertise, but also by exhibiting a passion for performance, analysis and solution-based methodologies. This includes adapting to changes, networking extensively and understanding the digital market and our business model in-depth.
At this moment, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will become a part of a great team and will be responsible for:
- Implement and improve build and deployment systems, environment and infrastructure to get changes rolled out faster and with confidence
- Design and deploy monitoring, metrics, logging systems and fault detection strategies
- Measure everything, improving Time to Detect and Time to Respond
- Experience working with container and virtualization technologies (Docker, VSphere, AWS)
- Familiar with provisioning and config management frameworks (puppet, chef, salt, ansible, cloud-init, etc.)
- Experience with Infrastructure Services such as service discovery, load balancing, firewalls, DNS, OAuth2
- Development Experience in Java, Go, Ruby or Python and Scripting Knowledge in bash, perl
- Fluency in English
- Attractive salary
- Yearly bonus( to be discussed individually)
- Benefit package (Multisport card and private medical care)
- Additional 4 days of holiday
- 1500 Euro for trainings/workshops per year
- iPhone 6 for your private use
- “Innovation time” 4 hours per week
Recruitment Agency No. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/oferty-pracy/it-komunikacja/