For our Client, a leader in the renewable energy sector, currently developing a Competence Centre in Warsaw (Poland) we are looking for:
Derivatives Controller with German for trading activities
Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Trade validation, reconciliations and reporting.
- Trade Confirmations.
- Transactions’ optionality controls
- Master data, settlement and invoicing
- Daily follow up on KPI’s and reporting of KPI’s
- Close corporation with front, middle and back office in Denmark and Germany.
- Appropriate University degree (Economics, Finance, Business Administration or similar).
- 1-3 years experience of business experience from an international company, preferably working with trade support, settlement, financial instruments, finance controlling or accounting.
- Very good command of English and German (minim. B2) as well.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Microsoft Office Excel and added skills like VBA, SQL programming at basic level.
- Interest in the energy sector.
- Stable employment on the client’s side
- Very attractive remuneration package
- Challenging career path
- A chance to grow within a well-established organization
- Lunch coupons, fitness card
- Private medical care, also for family
- Indefinite contract