Our Client is the largest provider of IT/telco services, present in 24 countries.
This role requires you to be a person responsible for global security processes. You will have a lot of impact on global security policy and make decisions, crucial for the company's business.
You will be responsible for:
- collaborating with IT departments in the whole Europe to analyze their problems and needs for security compliance;
- planning internal and external audits to minimize the sensitive data loss;
- creating procedures, security policies and implementing them within the organization;
- providing direct trainings to all employees;
- monitoring the security issues and referring problems to the appropriate department manager;
- preparing budgets;
- 3 years of experience on a similar role;
- Data Protection awareness;
- very good knowledge about Data Security Processes;
- proven experience with ITIL;
- PCI training or knowledge;
- excellent communication skills in English;
- stable employment contact;
- benefits package: Multisport card, medical insurance,
- additional salary for the costs of travelling;
- additional bonus paid one a year (depends on the efficiency);
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.