On behalf of our client, an international company providing various business services, we are searching for Czech speakers willing to join Customer Support department.
- responding to incoming calls and emails from Czech- and English-speaking customers
- solving issues related to basic, user-lever problems with computer
- registering and tracking customer requests in the internal system
- very good Czech language skills (C1 level)
- good English language skills (B2 level)
- computer literacy, familiarity with Windows environment
- very good communication skills
- experience in customer service and/or technical support will be an asset but is not a must
- work in a multinational environment, with a chance of using Czech and English in speech and writing on a daily basis
- competitive salary supplemented with a benefit package
- clear career path, as supported by numerous trainings
Other notesShould you be interested in this position, please fill in the contact form or send your CV, including the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
Multilingual and Customer Service | Customer service | IT | Assistant | Advisor / counsellor | Specialist | Support | Officer / clerk | Helpdesk | 1st line | Language | Junior | Incoming call | Office |