Do you have the advanced knowledge of foreign languages? Or maybe you are a native person that found an interest in working in Poland? Our Client is a global leader that provides the business solutions and is looking for people like you!
Joining our team you will have a possibility of gain a new experience in Support and Customer Service Team and what is the most important – the possibility of work with foreign languages on a daily basis in the multinational and multicultural environment.
- Providing the phone and e-mail support for the foreign languages speaking users (French speakers)
- Being responsible for keeping the phone calls and correspondence in foreign languages
- Supporting the Clients in diagnosis and problems solving
- Providing solutions and ideas to meet the needs of users
- Preparing documents
- First experience holding Customer Service position will be an asset (but is not required!)
- Very Good knowledge of French language (minimum B2)
- Basic English (min. A2)
- Very good communication skills, patience, empathy
- Team spirit!
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Positive attitude
- Experience in international environment in multilingual team
- Relocation package that will help you easily moving to Central Poland
- Full time job contract
- Clear carrier path and possibility of further development in organization
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Access to such infrastructure as a nursery school in-house to take care of your family and multiple employee events
- Access to language courses and professional trainings