For our client, one of the most prestigious companies within banking sector, we are looking for experienced candidates for position of:
Corporate Actions Manager
- Ensure processes’ efficiency and time management of the team
- Organize monthly staff meetings, regular feedback sessions to staff, twice yearly appraisals, ACE and improvement brainstorming and reviews strong industrial training induction for new staff
- Ensure all staff are trained, developed and coached
- Manage the resources of the department effectively so that all number of changes are dealt without any service delivery degradation
- Prepare and coordinate internal or external projects
- Maintain superior relationship with internal and external clients by constructively managing their requirements
- Proactively prepare and coordinate internationalisation projects, ensure smooth transition to Warsaw without service degradation
- Fluent English and fluent French will be an additional asset
- University degree (Economy, banking, finance studies)
- Proven track record of work in Securities Services– minimum 3 years of experience on Managerial position
- Proven experience in client communication
- Ability to manage, motivate and develop team members
- Strong time management and organisational habits
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work opportunity within prestigious banking structures.
- Opportunities of individual growth in multinational company.
- Excellent work location and atmosphere in working place.
- Attractive social benefit package as well as training and development.
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/finance-banking-accounting/
Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Finance SSC / BPO | Banking | Investment | Supervisor | Relationship manager | Manager | Head of department | Compliance | Controlling | Corporate | AML | Due dilligence | Financial | Finance | Improvement | Investement | Operation | Private equity | Risk | Dyrektor/kierownik finansowy