For our Client, newly established Shared Service Center in Cracow, we are seeking candidates for the position of Compensation & Benefits Specialist with German.
Place of work: Cracow
- ensures execution and delivery of assigned HR Services according to defined SLAs.
- support and facilitate Compensation and Benefits Scorecard roll out.
- partake and support internal and external audits.
- administer Employee Shares Acquisition Plan (ESAP) enrolment.
- support and partake in annual salary review for global organisation, reporting and grade review.
- manage all relevant Compensation and Benefits reporting, and administration.
- recommends enhancements, improvements and simplifications of existing processes and procedures based on experience with customers.
- 2-5 years of experience in HR area.
- at least 1 year of experience in C&B area and knowledge of C&B practises and methodologies.
- very good German and English skills.
- University degree.
- strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- previous experience in SSC environment would be an advantage.
- interesting professional challenges in a dynamic, fast paced organisation.
- opportunity for professional development in an international environment.
- friendly atmosphere at work, open and informal organizational culture.
- attractive remuneration and benefit package.