For international company located in Lodz we are currently seeking the candidates for the position of Business Analyst
- provide support in the creation of reports and insights about workforce
- provide coaching for regional teams in data management and reporting aspects
- answer to urgent issues related to data management and reporting
- ensures the integrity of HR data within the HR systems
- 1-2 years of previous experience in the area of analyzing data and/or reporting, gained in international company.
- very good English skills.
- SAP knowledge
- excellent Excel skills (Macros/VBA, pivot tables, spread sheets)
- good knowlegde of Access and SQL will be an andvantege
- university degree.
- service oriented and independent individual with good communication skills.
- possibility of professional development within successfully growing international company
- internal trainings
- set of social benefits: private medical care, sports card, group insurance, lunch card
- attractive salary
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=hr-prawo-administracja