Our Client is an international company with a combination of engineering design, research and development and support locations worldwide. The company uses industry-leading R&D, state-of-the-art test facilities, in-house manufacturing and quality control. Drawing on a distinguished 30 year heritage of developing cutting-edge technology our client is focused keeping their customers' needs at the core of everything they do.
Mobile Application Developer will be responsible for the implementation and support of new and existing mobile applications for external customers. This will involve working in a team to develop software and unit tests following an agile methodology.
- Developing high quality software within a continuous integration environment
- Developing scripts to automate and streamline development activities
- Participating in project planning sessions and providing estimates
- Configuring and maintaining release and deployment environments
- Participating in manual end to end system QA testing
- Investigating new technologies and continually improving and updating their technical knowledge and skills
- Experience in mobile application development with a focus on Apple and/or Android development and a willingness to broaden their horizons to other platforms.
- Competent in object oriented design using Java and/or Objective-C
- Experience designing and avoiding the pitfalls of native and/or hybrid mobile applications.
- Experience with JUnit and associated libraries (mocking frameworks, etc.)
- Experience with one or more scripting language e.g. Python, Perl, Ruby
- Knowledge of source code revision control, preferably GIT
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Opportunity to develop your skillset within international environment while working with innovative solutions
- Dealing with unique engineering technologies which are being powerded by its own outstanding employees
- Work in a dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Competetive salary, benefits package and a permanent contract
- Possibility to relocate to Northern Ireland