For our Client international chemistry company currently we are looking for:
Account Payable Assistant
- Assist in monitoring workflow queues from In-Region EMEA related to fallouts, data errors, business rule exceptions for facilitation of invoice – Responsible for more complex AP processing;
- Upload invoices (Telephone bills and Lease car bills- in future);
- Follow up on rejected payments;
- Manage supplier relations; respond to inquiries and issues related to payments;
- Investigate and reconcile prepayment account (make sure missing final invoices are received).
- SAP Procurement to Payment experience is required;
- Excellent English Written & Verbal Skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Ability analyse complex and non-standard activities for resolution;
- Competency in other European languages would be and added value;
- Attention to details;
- Analytical thinking and problem solver.
- Temporary contract of employment;
- International environment, global structures;
- Professional working environment with focus on training and development;
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Great working atmosphere
Inne notatkiAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.