A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over the world is looking for qualified Test Automation Engineer.
As Test Engineer you will:
- Design, develop and support frameworks for test infrastructure and provide automation expertise to department
- Participate in the review of requirements and specifications and analyzes the adequacy of these requirements
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software, including update of test and project management tools
- Participate in test results analysis and consults with project team on resolution of problems with moderate complexity
- Complete post implementation review assignments for process improvement
- Hands on experience on Automation Tools Preferably tools like UFT.
- Experience in Automation framework development
- Good scripting skills in common languages like VB, JAVA, PHYTON etc.
- Experience with API Automation (at least minimal knowledge in API).
- Experience using SQL (writing and understanding queries and procedures)
- At least minimal experience in TestComplete Tool
- Possibility to develop your career
- Cooperating with a global team of experienced engineers
- Taking part in an international project
- Friendly, multicultural atmosphere and modern office
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja