Would you like to work for global automotive component manufacturer and supplier of exterior lighting systems? Are you car lover with passion to develop new solutions in lighting system?
Here we are!
We are seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer Lighting Controls.
You will be responsible for:
- Software Development for vehicle exterior lighting control ECUs (headlamps, rear lamps and body controllers) in standard C (16/32 bit architectures)
- Implementation and integration of third party software and AUTOSAR components
- Analysis and review of lighting system and functional requirements
- Preparation of software detailed designs (e.g. UML / Matlab / Simulink)
- Functional lead of the project and work with the project-team across countries
- Support vehicle integration and test drives at our customer
- Minimum 3 years of experience in C programming
- Very good knowledge of microcontrollers systems and understanding of electronic systems and circuits
- Experience in Automotive embedded Software components (CAN-Bus, LIN Bus and AUTOSAR)
- Experience with PLM tools (e.g. IBM-RTC), and development tool-chains (e.g. DOORS, Vector-CANoe, Matlab / Simulink, MISRA 2012, QAC, VectorCAST, LabView)
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with several years of professional experience
- Very good communication skills and teamwork orientation
- Fluent skills in English
- Driving License
- Training opportunities and career growth
- Fast-paced environment
- International company
- Flexible working hours
- Great atmosphere
- Public transport fully paid by company
- Multisport Card
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja