For our client – a leader among international technology companies, we are looking for experienced Product Manager.
Working on this position you will having an opportunity to design, develop and support innovative solutions in a challenging automotive industrial.
The company rapidly growing and strives to provide their customers with best-in-class data, software and service.
About the role:
1. Identifies what market research is needed for assigned areas. Conducts market research including customer surveys, one-on-one customer interviews, and competitive analysis with management support. Monitors customer feedback and provides consolidated tracking and reporting of market needs.
2. Develops product requirements with minimal management support and works on a daily basis with Technology teams to prioritize and implement requirements, do customer market testing (validation), perform user acceptance testing, and launch the requirements.
3. Puts together execution plan and coordinates efforts with various functional areas (marketing, customer-facing, billing, etc.) to roll out new products or enhancements and drive customer satisfaction with management help on escalated issues.
4. Identifies areas for program improvement and partners with sales, customer success, and marketing organizations to devise programs to increase customer sales and decrease cancellations.
5. Identifies reports for data gathering needed to support assigned areas and prepares reports and analyzes product and customer data.
6. Develops and delivers presentations at speaking engagements to drive customer awareness of product capabilities and new customer initiatives.
7. Independently develops and manages select relationships with OEMs, third parties, and other external industry professionals.
8. Helps put together the business case for assigned projects and monitors performance of commitments.
- At least 4 years of progressively responsible experience in a product role.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with key customers, strong written and verbal communication skills, critical thinking, business acumen, and presentation abilities.
- A proven track record of developing and nurturing relationships, handling multiple priorities, and doing high collaboration across teams of moderate to complex projects.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
- Very good command of English - both written and spoken
- Working in an international environment,
- Private medical healthcare,
- Multisport Card,
- Stable employment with market competitive salary,
- Fresh fruits in the office;
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja