For our Client - leading global organization - we are currently looking for a qualified Senior HR Specialist to join the team in company's back office in Poznań
- Provide superior customer service to employees and leaders
- Provide guidance to employees in a timely manner regarding complex benefits, leave of absence, HR policy and procedural questions and Workday manager and employee self-service process inquiries
- Analyze trends and gaps and contact the appropriate COE to provide recommendation on content update in employee portal or incorporate in training/process guides
- Liaise effectively and collaboratively with Global Client Partnering, Talent, Acquisition, Global Total Rewards, Talent management, Payroll and other support teams to resolve employee queries
- Maintain appropriate level of process, program, and policy knowledge in order to assist employees
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies and inconsistencies, and collaborate towards an improved and more productive process that enhances the employee and/or manager's experience
- Ensure the accuracy of the internal Shared Services Community process documentation
- Provide continuous feedback to peers, management, and HR and COE partners about internal employee service trends and opportunities for improvement.
- 3 – 4 years of work experience in Human Resources
- Higher education - preferably in Human Recourrces area
- Exceptional problem solving skills with a passion for technology, process improvement, and continuous learning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding listening skills with ability to navigate and consult with employees
- Ability to diagnose a problem, informed by data and lead correction efforts
- Outstanding project management skills including ownership over planning, tracking, and communicating project status/results.
- Ability to learn and share knowledge and experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to quickly adapt to changing environment
- Competitive salary and friendly working environment
- Bonus package
- Professional growth within company's structures
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=hr-prawo-administracja