For our Client we are currently seeking a Senior Recruiter who will join the Swiss Talent Acquisition team. This position is based in Warsaw.
- Focus on end-to-end recruiting process and any administrative task related to it as well as acting as single point of contact with regards to mobility (employees/new hires moving to Switzerland).
- Partner with local HR and hiring managers across all functions up to Manager level to enable recruitment of best talent using a high quality, efficient and cost-effective process
- Overseeing recruitment policies and process, development of talent acquisition plans.
- Drafting contracts, initiating and managing background verification process, staff referral bonus payout etc.
- Provide advice on best practices to local HR and hiring managers
- Preparation of quarterly metrics
- Act as single point of contact and super user for local HR in Switzerland on queries related to mobility process and policies
- Preparation of cost projections for the business, relocation contracts and authorization of relocation services
- Close collaboration with payroll in order to ensure timely processing of recurring payments for Expats
- University Degree: HR, Business or similar
- Minimum 2 years of related recruitment experience in-house
- Track record in recruitment professionals at various levels and functions
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English - both in oral and written communication
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- Experience in multinational pharmaceutical company
- Challenging and independent position within an international, dynamically growing company
- Attractive salary
- Wide choice of training
- Contract for one year- with the possibility of extension
- Clear career path
- Social benefits (incl. sports card, medical card, life insurance, lunch card)
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=hr-prawo-administracja
HR and Administration and Law | HR | Administration | Law | Recruiter | Specialist | Manager | Coordinator | Excel | Senior | Talent management | Talent aquisition | Recruitment | Executive | Specjalista ds. rekrutacji