Our client, a company from medical sector is looking for Quality Assurance Senior Specialist and Document Control to join the team and together create the future of the department and support the company on the quality and administration level, including Document Control area.
- This position requires working with company documents, like policy, manuals, procedures, work instructions. The documents are being controlled and checked from technical side of quality and stored in electronic way
- Keep supervisor updated of process issues
- Proactively suggest ideas to deliver continuous process improvement
- Develop and improve processes in line with the BMS and other requirements
- Plan, manage and perform internal control and audits
- Follow-up & close out for internal audit findings (follow up and close corrective actions)
- Report on the effectiveness of the internal control framework
- Maintain procedure and documentation in compliance with the quality management system
- Report operational issues (process or system related) to QA Process Lead
- To proactively look for improvements in the quality management system and supporting IT systems, with focus on docu-ment control and change control
- fluent English min. C1
- previous experience in administration, quality departments, ISO or audit roles
- attention to detail
- good communication skills.
- very good office location
- yearly bonus
- life insurance
- private medical care
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta