Our Client is a world leader in delivering support and solutions to clients from around the globe. It is the biggest advisory company on polish market, hiring almost 3000 employees in 7 cities and one of the four biggest professional services networks in the world, offering audit, assurance services, taxation, management consulting, advisory and many more.
Currently for its global consulting team the company is looking for a very experienced Project Manager who will design and implement solutions to improve and accelerate the delivery of projects and transformation initiatives.
- bringing excellent project and change management skills to the team and the clients,
- deploying consulting best practices,
- being able to provide insights, hypotheses and solutions,
- acting as a coach for clients' staff,
- developing and sharing knowledge across internal projects and community,
- assisting in providing smooth delivery for internal projects and programs.
- at least 5- 7 years of experience in project management (preferable within the big four companies, global consulting company or blue chip organization),
- experience with project/change management (within technology and organizational aspects),
- PRINCE2, PMP certificate,
- understanding of IT (SAP), HR and finance processes,
- good MS Office skills,
- ability to travel up to 10% of working time,
- ability to build and maintain excellent client relationships across many different functions and organization levels.
BenefitsYou will have:
- no budget limits for your projects,
- possibility to manage the biggest and the most strategic projects in the company,
- possibility to work partly remotely after 3 months of trial period,
- workshops, trainings and access to UDEMY (online learning academy),
- attractive social package (language and business trainings, sport card, medical insurance, life insurance and many others),
- relocation package if you need to move to Wrocław,
- development opportunities.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja