This is a unique opportunity to start with a company which aims to drive the market worldwide. We are looking for Junior Windows Engineer with at least 1-3 Years’ experience in server maintenance and troubleshooting role.
- Resolving support cases
- Escalating to the relevant team as required
- Ensuring the Client and ticket is up to date at all times on incident progress
- Maintain, troubleshoot and coordinate replacement of faulty hardware
- Involved in the execution of Client Change Requests in a timely manner
- Daily review and action of open cases
- Update Operations team on any projects being worked on.
- Creation of weekly reports published to the line manager.
- To provide comprehensive handovers to global peers at the end of the shift.
- Organize and schedule compliance items such as hardware and software updates including firmware revisions and OS and Application patching.
RequirementsWorking knowledge of:
- Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016)
- VMware and virtual environments.
- At least one of: Active Directory, DNS, Microsoft SQL, IIS, Netbackup, McAfee
- Microsoft Clusters
- Server monitoring
As well as:
- Working experience in server maintenance and troubleshooting role
- Analytical troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English (daily cooperation with management, clients and colleagues)
- Praca od pon do pt w trybie dziennym
- Pakiet relokacyjny
- Biuro zlokalizowane w centrum Poznania
- Global, international environment
- The office located in the centre of Poznań
- Possibility to develop in an international environment
- Benefit package (Medicover, Multisport card, Mybenefit platform)
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja