For our Client which is one of global leaders in IT services area we are looking for a professional: CITRIX Engineer
Main duties consist of:
- analyzing all issues, problems and incidents related with Citrix system,
- supporting the VDI customers,
- working on developing the current and new solutions and products,
- installing changes in server environment,
- preparing technical documentation,
- acting as a subject matter specialist and advisor.
- minimum two years of experience in IT area,
- wide knowledge, interest and experience in VDI and Citrix area – Citrix XenApp, Citrix XenDesktop,
- the proper certification will be an asset (ex. Citrix XenApp CCA),
- good knowledge of English language,
- high interpersonal skills and willingness to learn,
- ability of working independently and in a project work.
- stable work,
- opportunity to work in an international environment,
- package of benefits.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja