For our client, leader among international technology companies in automotive and motorization area we are looking for IT Specialist (1st line support).
- being the first point of contact for incidents and service requests related to computer systems, hardware, software, applications, telephone, network.
- facilitates incident response and service request processes from ticket creation to ticket closure, including communications and documented resolutions.
- diagnoses, researches and resolves technical hardware/software incidents; monitors service requests , initiates prescribed escalation process.
- audits incidents to ensure identification of root cause & completion of the problems, Recognizes and informs management of recurring problems.
- references enterprise-wide list of assets, changes, locations, versions and warranties as part of incident response.
- creates and maintains knowledge articles to be used internally and/or externally regarding training, best practices, solutions or processes as it relates to products, environments and related technologies.
- min 1 year of experience working in IT service desk
- knowledge of servers, configurations, instalations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Active Directory, SharePoint, Internet Protocols (HTTP, FTP, DNS, IP, SSH, etc.) and Service Desk Tracking tools
- good English skills min B2 level
- passion for learning about new technologies
- Working in an international environment,
- Working hours from 8 am to 4.00 pm
- Private medical healthcare,
- Multisport Card,
- Stable employment with market competitive salary,
- Fresh fruits in the office;
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja