Our client is an international pioneering technology leader writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the moment we are looking for an experienced professional who will join the company on a position of IT Service Continuity and Disaster Recovery Manager.
Principal duties and key responsibilities of Disaster Recovery Manager will be to supervise Disaster Recovery execution according to the global process definition and ensure co-ordination of recovery actions across IS organization.
The Disaster Recovery Manager has authority to access any resource necessary to enable the recovery of IT systems and will be reporting to the Chief Information Officer.
- Management of the Disaster Declaration process including seeking authority to declare a disaster.
- Management of end to end disaster recovery activities (not limited to infrastructure services) throughout recovery management, including management of the execution of DR plans, co-ordination of third-party suppliers and collaborating across the organization where required.
- Management of the recovery team including ensuring team members are focused on the correct priorities.
- Management of internal communications, working with D2C Major Incident Manager, from disaster declaration to service restoration.
- Raise the change to enable Rollback including resources required.
- Ensuring appropriate deputies are in place to ensure coverage whilst absent.
- Ensuring the quality and readiness of the DR Plans and artefacts including ensuring the execution of appropriate testing and maintenance of the plans. Instructing responsible resources as necessary to fulfill this.
- Periodic review of policy implementation at each Strategic Data Center, Remote Server Room or Data Center.
- Management of the ordered list defining recovery order for mission critical applications, systems and services.
RequirementsWe are looking for a person who:
- has the ability to lead, motive and direct multiple, geographically distributed work groups
- feels comfortable to drive others and demonstrate leadership including building the authority aside from formal reporting lines, motivating others, assigning projects and tasks and control their execution
- has the ability to remain calm under pressure, demonstrates excellent conflict management skills
- has strong in critical thinking, complex problem solving and with strong judgement and decision making while under pressure
- has at least 10 years of IS technology experience
- has detailed knowledge of IT Service Continuity processes and concepts
- has general understanding of IS landscape for Infrastructure and Application domains
- has an understanding of service and application lifecycle from new demand and business case, requirement gathering, proof of concept, service and application design and development, testing and quality assurance, rollout to production, to operations and retirement
- speaks fluent English and (preferably but not necessarily) fluent Polish
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja