For one of our Top Client which is well-known company, we are looking for candidates for the position of IT Analyst with Finnish (1st line support).
Are you open for incoming challenges in IT/customer service area? This is a great opportunity to lead off your professional career in international environment.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Providing first line support for end-users
- Diagnosing and resolving issues related to user account management, verification of accounts, MS Office and Windows
- Handling end-users queries in Finnish via phone, chat, email
- Supporting member of your team on a daily basis
- Finnish language (C1 or native level)
- English language (min. B2 level)
- Nice to have previous experience in customer service area
- Knowledge of MS Office Pack
- Willingness to work in a team
- Good communication and solving problem skills
- Professional attitude
- Friendly working atmosphere and clear career path
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport card)
- Wide range of trainings
- Competitive salary
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta