This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established Swiss company as a:
- Managing recruitment processes directly and with external recruitment support
- Taking accountability for recruitment/contracts, on/off-boarding processes as well as supervising correct pay-roll.
- Development of trainings for the employees
- Being in line with local labour law regulations, taking care of local HR documentation compliance, that everything is aligned with internal policies and standards.
- Approximately 5+ years of professional experience in the HR function ( SSC, business services area)
- Extensive experience in HR advice, counsel to senior business management and recruitment
- Very good knowledge of Polish Labor Law
- Fluent English
- Chance to work independently with a huge impact on the life of the organisation
- Attractive benefit package
- Broad scopes of duties
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta
HR and Administration and Law | HR | Generalist | Coordinator | Specialist | HR | HR policy | In-house | Personnel | Polish labour law | Recruitment | Payroll | Talent aquisition | Talent management | HR Generalist