For our Client, international organization based in Wroclaw, we are looking for Candidates for the position of HR Business Partner.
Once on the position you will be responsible for:
- Advise on Polish labor law to leaders and managers, making sure the company is in line with it
- Close cooperation with employees, managers and immigration counsel in adequate documentation procedures ( 70% employees are foreigners)
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Participation together with managers in critical cases, escalations, creating improvement plans etc.
- Participating in regular meetings with managers
- University degree in HR Management, Psychology or Business studies
- At least 1-2 years of experience in the similar role
- Fluent in English and in Polish
- Great knowledge of polish labor law
- Knowledge of hiring foreigners procedures ( especially non EU) is required
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=hr-prawo-administracja