For our client, one of the world’s largest POS terminal vendors and a leading provider of payment and commerce solutions with SSC in Warsaw, we are looking for candidates for position:
EMEA Payroll Manager (replacement till May 2020)
- Develops policies and procedures for payroll process and timekeeping;
- Ensures the generation of the company payroll, including labour distribution records, vacation and sick leave accrual, overtime and withholding status;
- Meets all government reporting requirements for payroll taxes, withholding and employer contributions;
- Responsibility for sales tax payment and/or stock option administration;
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function;
- Assist Payroll Analysts with day-to-day execution of duties and guide the team regarding proper procedures, policies, and requirements;
- Ensure payroll is executed in accordance with SOX controls at all times.
- Minimum of 1 year leading or supervising payroll (SSC environment preferred);
- Very good Excel skills (including v-lookup & pivot table) required ;
- Experience in performing audits and validations of payroll transactions;
- Knowledge of SOX regulations;
- Fluent English.
- Temporary employment by Grafton Recruitment;
- Private Health Care;
- Sport Card;
- Lunch Card.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=hr-prawo-administracja