A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over the world is looking for qualified candidates combining technical background and leadership skills for the position of Technical Lead.
As Tech Lead you will:
- Manage daily activities of Software Engineers Team
- Cooperate with IT Manager
- Take care of implementing department vision and goal planning
- Evaluate employee performance and provide ongoing feedback to support staff development
- Motivate and advise staff on complex issues
- Improve team’s productivity if needed
- At least 2 years of experience in managing team and stron leadership skills
- A few years of experience in software development
- Experience in planning, forecasting and data analysis
- Being able to interact with a diverse group of individuals with different styles and technical backgrounds
- Knowledge of: Oracle, PL/SQL, Java, web base technologies & framework on Linux O/S
- Fluent English
- Possibility to develop your career
- Benefit package: Medical insurance, Multisport, Life insurance etc.
- Stable employment conditions
- International projects
- Friendly, multicultural atmosphere and modern office
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja