For our Client, one of the most famous companies in the international arena which works in the area of new technologies currently we are looking for candidates for the position of:
- Carry out data processing and analysis including statistical analysis, variable selection, dimensionality reduction etc.
- Help with the design, development, evaluation and monitoring of predictive models and advanced algorithms.
- Leverage methods from diverse disciplines like machine learning or statistical modelingl and other areas.
- Participate in data architecture decisions and partner with technology teams to implement models/algorithms in production systems.
- Strong expertise in multivariate analysis, time series analysis and machine learning.
- 3 years of working experience with large data sets and Big Data tools
- Experience with modeling tools (R, Matlab, Octave)
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages (Python, Java, C, Scala, C++)
- Good English communication skills
- Process modeling skills are a plus
- Attractive salary
- Permanent contract with our Client
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package
- Internal and external trainings
- Langugage trainings and other additional benefits
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja