We are looking for native speakers ready to join new, fantastic customer service team on the position of Customer Service Specialist.
- Proactive support of sales-oriented activities
- Manage and expand existing accounts through telephone sales support
- Built optimal relationship with the customer
- Preferably 1+ year of experience in a call center / sales function
- Fluent knowledge of German, French, Dutch or Finnish
- Good knowledge of English
- Proactive attitude and can-do attitude
- A challenging job in a growing, international company
- Additional bonus based on performance
- Possibility to use language on a daily basis
- Working in an enthusiastic and ambitious team
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=hr-prawo-administracja
Multilingual and Customer Service | Customer service | Sales | Assistant | Representative | Specialist | Support | Call center | Customer | Incoming call | Language | Office | Sprzedawca przez telefon/Telesales