We are currently searching for candidates interested in working on the position of Consoliation and Reporting Specialist.
Main duties will include:
- performing consolidation procedures
- updating consolidation guidelines
- preparing and updating group reporting package
- checking and controlling of reporting delivered by particular units
- cooperating with local CFOs and educating them in terms of reporting tools, guidelines, annual changes etc.
- fluent English
- experience with consolidation processes
- professional background in audit, consolidation, financial statements (min. 4 years)
- preference for CIMA or ACCA qualification (completed or in progress)
- experience in consulting sector would be beneficial but isn't mandatory
- strong Excel skills.
BenefitsThe company offers 6 different benefit packages to choose from.
Very attractive office location - central Warsaw.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta