Our Client is international IT services company employing 90 000+ employees in 60+ countries. In Poland the company has 3500+ people working in diverse cities. The company offers IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting. For our Client we are looking for:
2nd Line Support Engineer Manage Client Device (MCD)
Location: Cracow or remote
- Support of End User desktops and laptops, running a Microsoft Windows Client OS on x86 or x64-architecture
- Deliver all necessary updates to the Windows OS
- Ensures Service performance and fulfillment of service related SLA/ KPI Agreements
- Incident- and problem management to analyze issues and find solutions and/or workarounds for that.
- OS image creation/installation/troubleshooting
- Project support e.g. for migrations, implementing new technologies like cloud services etc.
- Proficient in MS Windows Workstation administration
- Microsoft Windows Server (2008/2012/2016)and Active Directory knowledge
- Familiar with Infrastructure Architecture (TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DNS)
- Knowledge on MS System Centre suite of products. In particular Configuration Manager.
- Knowledge on hardware configurations
- Ability to support multiple business needs at once and work with little oversight
- Ability to solve problems and proactive attitude
- Capability to read and write technical documentation
- Ability to work well in a team
- High motivation to self-development
- Good interpersonal skills and customer handling skills
- Good knowledge of the German (verbal and writing) is a plus
- ITIL foundation certificate is a plus
- MCSA Certifications would be a plus
- Script Techniques (Powershell) is a plus
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Stable employment
- Attractive salary
- Participation in interesting project
- Work in international environment
- Contact with the latest IT technology
- Training and development programs
- Study of foreign languages
- Unlimited access to e-learning
- Private medical care
- Additional life insurance
- Subsidy for commuting
- MyBenefit System (e.g. Multisport)
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja