|Rodzaj umowy||Pełen etat|
|Opublikowane||7 dni temu|
We are currently looking for Internal Audit specialists (Senior and/or Regular)
to work in-house for the headquarters of a global scandinavian brand.
The role is seated - Gdańsk
Main scope of duties:
- Participate in planning, executing and reporting on internal audits throughout the group globally
- Assist in investigating compliance cases
- Participate in planning and executing ad-hoc audits and compliance activities
- Reporting to the head of Group Internal Audit.
- education within finance/accounting area
- experience in finance/accounting audit positions (4-8 years)
- previous experience in BIG 4 audit teams will be a strong asset
- in-house audit experience in an international company will be a strong asset
- fluent English for daily cooperation and travelling
- openness to travel (moderate).
- Private health care package
- Group insurance
- Multisport card funding
- Long holidays extra pay
- English courses
- Christmas gifts
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta