We are currently looking for a General Ledger Specialist, junior GL or strong AP profiles will also be considered for the role. Our client comes from a medical industry.
Main duties on the job:
- Accounting for actual results of company's entities in Europe, ensuring all month, quarter and year end deadlines are met and that reporting is in line with IFRS/GAAP
- Accounting for incoming and outgoing bank transactions. Maintain active communication with Group Accounting for timely recording and resolution of reconciling transactions.
- Create journal entries for sales/purchase invoices and ensure they are coded with the correct GL codes
- Reconcile accounts receivable and payable transactions and resolve any discrepancies
- Assist with period end closing and reporting
- Prepare standard reports to ensure relevant information is distributed for effective control and decision making.
- very good English - B2/C1
- approx. 2 - 3 years in accounting roles; early GL or senior AP experience will be most welcome
- good Excel skills
- previous experience with an ERP system is preferred.
- VIP private medical package with dental care,
- Private Pension Plan,
- life insurance,
- sports card,
- lunch card
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta