- About Us
- Shortlisted Jobs
For our client – a leader among international technology companies, we are looking for an ambitious DevOps Engineer to join the newly created office based in Cracow.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for supporting and maintaining production systems, including release management, automation, system maintenance, and configuration and use of source code management systems and code build systems utilizing agile methodologies. Helps automate and streamline our operations and processes while working closely with the Software Development groups and senior IT management.
- Supports and maintains tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Drives, designs, implements, and maintains deployment automation from code check-in to production
- Supports development activities in all features in company’s Continuous - Integration Platform
- Collaborates with development, QA, release engineering, operations, site support, and infrastructure teams to maintain high-quality deployment artifacts as it moves through the entire deployment pipeline
- Supports the maintenance of all operational activities related to DevOps systems
- Proactively seeks opportunities to implement improvements in the development process and deployment pipeline
- Champions Test-Driven Development, Acceptance-Test-Driven Development, and Agile best-practices, processes, and tools in support of DevOps processes
- Responsible for understanding third party application automation products and applying them to development tasks in a reliable manner
- Creates software scripts to automate test, staging and production service deployments
- Understands where automation can be applied to various aspects of the development process and supports projects to implement these solutions to gain organizational savings
- Documents all DevOps and Continuous - Delivery processes and systems.
Strong relevant experience in DevOps engineering, including experience in the following:
- Linux or Windows systems including monitoring and tuning of app/Web tier
- Various scripting languages such as Perl, Shell Scripting, Python, Powershell, Bash, Julia
- Continuous Integration using tools such as GIT, Maven / Gradle, Jenkins/Hudson, Sonar, Azure DevOps, and Artifactory.
- Working in an international environment
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Stable employment with market competitive salary
- Fresh fruits in the office.