For our Client, multinational professional services company we are currently looking for:
Human Resources Coordinator
HR Coordinator is responsible for the end-to-end contractor life cycle (find, enable, manage, exit) in line with client requirements, liaising with line and senior managers and acting as the point of contact for all the stakeholders involved.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Maintain close relationship with project managers and agencies in order to understand requirements & provide on-boarding solutions
- Manage end to end process (provide first level candidate screening; organize interviews, benchmarking and rate negotiations; exit or early terminations)
- Ensure all requests are actioned in timely manner, liaising with the Contractor Exchange Helpdesk, Legal, HR or Tax where appropriate, resolving problems and finding best solution and communicate in the agreed manner
- Ensure effective customer and supplier relationship serving as initial escalation point for issue resolution
- Team requirements associated with the day-to-day operation (participate on team calls/meetings; trainings; process document maintenance; providing ideas for continuous improvement).