For our client, an international business company, due to its fast development, we are looking for Warehousing Senior Specialist/Coordinator with perfect English
Location: Warsaw, Poland
- coordination of supply chain, warehousing and global orders; demand planning
- phone and e-mail support for the foreign languages speaking business units- warehouses and distribution/logistics units - Greek market
- administration, reporting, being responsible for quality process, warehouses inventory; stock analysing
- cooperating with different intenational business departments
- high quality customer assistance
- Fluent level of English
- Min. 1 year experience in warehousing management, supply chain planning/logistics/orders administration, management and related
- Knowledge/experience in SAP will be an asset
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Very good communication, analitical and organisation skills
- Proactive attitude, team spirit!
- Wills to work in a multicultural global environment
- Permanent contract of employment
- International and Multicultural environment
- Benefit/Multisport Card
- Trainings, vouchers and many more
- Independent position with an interesting career path
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please send us your updated CV in ENGLISH language
with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
Multilingual and Customer Service | Sales and Marketing | Production and Purchasing and Logistics | Customer service | Sales | Logistics | Purchasing | Translator / interpreter | Teacher | Support | Specialist | Assistant | Analyst | Agent | Representative | Seller | Advisor / counsellor | Coordinator | Planner | Supervisor | Incoming call | Junior | Language | Call center | Customer | Telemarketing | Office | E-commerce | Sales | Telesales | International | Kierownik