For our Client international consulting company:
Transition Coordinator – Finance Processes
- Building the principles of shared services around finance, controlling, reporting, service management.
- Coordination of process optimization.
- Adapting existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to problem solving.
- Understanding the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Using considerable judgment to determine solution and seeking guidance on complex problems
- Min. 2 years of experience on similar position
- Experience in finance transaction as well as setting up of a shared services
- Fluent English
- Business requirements gathering and translating into technical solutions.
- Consulting and project delivery experience is an asset
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
- Clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company
- Friendly workplace environment
- Competitive benefits package