For our Client - an international bank, we are currently looking for a person to join a global team and fulfill the position of:
Third Party Management Operations Analyst
- Perform complexity processes related to service and vendor assessments requiring detailed understanding of information provided to formulate required judgment calls for transactions, adhering to core guidelines set-out within agreed procedures
- Track and drive the remediation of Open Issues from the reviews, advising stakeholders on resolution actions.
- Provide centralised interface for TPM stakeholders with regard to TPM related processes
- Compliance with the rules and established procedures for the implementation of tasks in the team.
- Preparation of required reports, analysis, presentation, as assigned by the Team coordinator or the manager
- Participate in other projects carried out by the employer such as process consolidations, migrations, ERP enhancements, etc.
- Fluent English. German language is an asset.
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Work experience: Minimum 3 years in a cross-cultural, global, financial organization, preferably in an operational/analytical /audit environment with a risk management focus.
- Strong Analytical skills, attention to details and data interpretation skills.
- Highest level of flexibility, excellent team player
- Proven ability with building positive working relationships and managing stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (including Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Proactive approach and ability to take ownership of assignments.
- Ability to challenge and be goal orientated
- Strong organizational skills and structured approach to work
- Dynamic and developing environment
- Interesting projects
- Opportunities of career development
- Social benefit package.