For our Client - an international bank, we are currently looking for a person to join a global team and fulfill the position of a:
Third Party Management (TPM) Operations AVP
- managing high complexity processes related to service and vendor assessments requiring detailed interpretation / understanding of information provided to formulate required judgment calls for transactions, adhering to core guidelines set-out within agreed procedures
- tracking and driving the remediation of Open Issues from the reviews, advising stakeholders on resolution actions.
- providing centralized interface for TPM stakeholders with regard to TPM related processes
- reviewing TPM process related documentation against logic, consistency and standards set out in Key Operating Procedures
- contributing to the design of, and changes to, the services delivery model to accommodate and meet the changing business requirements and assessment volumes
- ensuring that established operational SLAs are met throughout the TPM lifecycle
- preparation of required reports, analysis, presentation, as assigned by the Team coordinator or the manager
- coordinating other projects carried out by the employer such as process consolidations, migrations, ERP enhancements, etc.
- leading projects in the area of process improvement, risk, audits, system updates
- workload management abilities, plan, organize, coordinate and monitor the work of peers and provide substantive support to team members. As needed, train peer/ new colleagues
- leading medium teams
- leading the process of process knowledge improvement by actively and continuously engaging with internal customers across all divisions and support all their queries. Leading the process of providing global training in the area of process and related ERPs
- minimum 6-10 years in a cross-cultural, global, financial organization, preferably in an operational/analytical/audit environment with a risk management focus
- 2 years proven record in leading medium / high complexity projects and teams
- proven Project management skills
- experience in the area of process training and active engagements with customers/ stakeholders
- fluent English (German language is an asset)
- Bachelor degree or higher
- ablility to lead projects and small teams
- strong analytical skills, attention to details and data interpretation skills.
- a building positive working relationships and managing stakeholder attitude
- ability to think “outside of the box”, willingnesss to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
- strong knowledge of MS Office (including Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- proactive approach and ability to take leadership over assignments.
- international and prestigious working environment
- social benefit package
- possibility of development