For our Client - an international bank we are currently looking for a person to join a global team and fulfill the position of a:
Third Party Management (TPM) Operational Associate
- managing and coordinating complex processes related to service and vendor assessments requiring detailed interpretation / understanding of information provided to formulate required judgment calls for transactions, adhering to core guidelines set-out within agreed procedures
- tracking and driving the remediation of Open Issues from the reviews, advising stakeholders on resolution actions
- providing centralized interface for TPM stakeholders with regard to TPM related processes
- reviewing TPM process related documentation against logic, consistency and standards set out in Key Operating Procedures
- contributing to the design of, and changes to, the services delivery model to accommodate and meet the changing business requirements and assessment volumes
- compliance with the rules and established procedures for the implementation of tasks in the team
- ensuring that established operational SLAs are met throughout the TPM lifecycle
- preparation of required reports, analysis, presentation, as assigned by the Team coordinator or the manager
- participating in other projects carried out by the employer such as process consolidations, migrations, ERP enhancements, etc.
- workload management abilities, organization and coordination of peers work and provide substantive support to team members. As needed, train peer/ new colleagues
- leading the process of process knowledge improvement by actively and continuously engaging with internal customers across all divisions and support all their queries
- leading the process of providing global training in the area of process and related ERPs.
- minimum 5-6 years in a cross-cultural, global organization, preferably in an operational/analytical /audit environment with a risk management focus
- experience in the area of process training and active engagements with customers/ stakeholders
- fluent English (German language is an asset)
- ablility to lead projects and small teams
- strong Analytical skills, attention to details and data interpretation skills.
- a building positive working relationships and managing stakeholder attitude
- ability to think “outside of the box”, willingnesss to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
- strong knowledge of MS Office (including Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- proactive approach and ability to take leadership over assignments.
- international and prestigious working environment
- social benefit package
- possibility of development