For our Client, international R&D center based in Wroclaw we are currently looking for Test Engineer.
- planning, developing and implementing tests,
- developing automated scripts,
- features implementation,
- providing risk analysis,
- integration of software systems and components across hardware platforms
- creation of technical documentation,
- close cooperation with software teams (C/C++, Java, Python),
The company realises scope of projects in tele nad radio communication field.
RequirementsCandidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
- at least 1 year of commercial experience on similar position,
- technical degree,
- working experience within software testing (manual, automation),
- very good knowledge of Linux OS,
- basic knowledge of communication protocols,
- experience with scripting (Python/ Shell/Bash etc.),
- communicative English.
BenefitsThe company is a dynamic organization with lots of freedom to implement own visions and ideas.
The benefit package includes:
- flexible working hours,
- language courses,
- lunch subsides,
- private medical care (also for family),
- multi benefit system
- annual bonuses
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail: